Thursday, February 8, 2018

Submission 3

Comedian Bio
Shane Rhodes has been doing stand-up in his hometown of Fort McMurray for a little over a year at Bailey’s open Mic night.

Story
This story takes place shortly after the Fort McMurray Wildfire in 2016. I was supposed to meet some coworkers for drinks after to catch up and I was hanging out with my friend Lisa at the time, so I invited her along and insisted on paying because I'm a gentleman. We have ONE drink with my coworkers then my best friend Larry calls me and says, "hey come for a drink at Name Changed for Privacy Bar" so we head down. She orders ONE more drink and we hangout for a bit she gets ONE more drink; this is when shit gets weird. She's mumbling and swaying in her chair. The bouncer asks her to leave, and she doesn't like this. She starts getting incoherently angry and can't get out of the booth on her own. Me being the 6'2 giant I am, I threw this 5' girl over my shoulder like a bloody caveman and walked out of the bar with her going nuts but making no sense. We're going down the street, Larry in tow, when she says the worst thing possible.....it rhymes with grape. Now we have a mob of heroes following us and I'm on a mission to get her home. I didn't realize they got Larry. Poor guy got tackled by 5 guys before the bouncer saved his ass and explained the situation. Larry got 5 shots and a line of Colombian snow. Meanwhile I'm dealing with the littlest psycho. I get her to my Jeep and prop her against the door with more guys from another bar swarming in. She says it again. Now I have to explain that I'm throwing this drunk girl in my vehicle for another reason. They let me go without verifying, true gentlemen. I call her mom on the drive and explain what’s happening and we get home, I put her on her stairs and her mom calls a fucking ambulance! She starts falling forward so I catch her and look at her trying to get her to stay awake and she lunges and bites my face! I let go. She falls forward so I reach out and catch her and she lunges out and bites my thigh an inch below my pecker! I'm freaking out. The ambulance shows up, asks me questions, then tells me to go. So now I'm driving past cops and ambulances with a bite mark on my face freaking the fuck out. When she got released from the hospital I fucked up and let her give me an “I'm sorry BJ” on a dirt road while coyotes watched from the recline. I wish this story was made up I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment